Twelve Months Warranty*
The limited warranty is 12-months on all electronic injectors, turbochargers, electronic actuators and fuel pumps. This warranty does not apply to repairs or parts and labor items. This warranty does not apply when the item has been subjected to abuse, improper installation, operator negligence, overloading, misuse, insufficient lubrication, and contamination, poor maintenance or accidents as determined by INAUPA. Furthermore, unauthorized repair of the item voids this warranty. The warranty does not cover troubleshooting or diagnostic time, mechanics mileage, towing, downtime, loss of profit, cargo damage, or any other indirect items.
*THE WARRANTY ON OUR NEW PRODUCTS IS SUBJECT TO THE MANUFACTURER/PROVIDER OF THE PRODUCT. ( DELPHI, BOSCH,DENSO,ALLIANT POWER,DAP)***
We offer a sensible and customer-friendly warranty to back up our quality promise. This warranty covers all our products for twelve (12) months, with unlimited mileage. We HIGHLY recommend that all components are installed by a certified technician.
Limited Warranty Policy
Warranties are granted to the original purchaser of the unit and are neither transferable nor redeemable. Proof of purchase and identification may be required prior to the approval of a warranty. INAUPA products are warranted to be free of defects in materials or workmanship in accordance to the following:
- A period of twelve (12) months will be the duration of supplier warranty to distributor for parts listed herein. Warranty effective date is the date of shipment of the component. Proof of purchase is required upon return of the component. If proof is not supplied, unit date code will be used. If the suspect part is found to be defective, it will be credited or replaced at the option of INAUPA.
- INAUPA assumes no liability and will not incur the costs of labor, technical fees, towing, rental/courtesy vehicles, etc. that relate to the purchase and installation of units purchased.
INAUPA Limited Warranty covers and includes all defective stock (material and/or workmanship). This warranty does not apply to defects caused by, but not limited to, misdiagnosis, incorrect application, improper installation, misuse, collisions, or negligence.
- No contaminants of any kind including, but not limited to, non-diesel fuels, gasoline, any substance that causes staining, corrosion, foreign debris, or rust.
- No signs of tampering, modification, abuse, or non-original parts.
- No signs of performance related damage (burnt tips, altered parts, etc)
- Must not be due to improper application, installation, or operation.
To send in your product for warranty:
- Please contact our support center and we will provide you with a Warranty Request Number and a prepaid shipping label.
Returned unit must be the same unit delivered.
- Return the component in an appropriately sized box along with sufficient packaging material (such as crumpled newspaper, cardboard, or Styrofoam). Place the return label in a visible location on the outside of the box.
- Drop the package off at your nearest UPS store, or request a pickup through UPS. Any components sent without proper documentation risk being identified as a core and, once identified as such, the decision will not be reversed.
Under no circumstances will INAUPA be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages which may result from the breach of any expressed or implied warranty, including any liability for loss of use or diminished value. INAUPA reserves the right to alter or modify this policy at any time. Customer notification of any changes to the warranty policy will occur before implementation of revised policy.